Air fryers are an innovation of technology that is highly demanding presently. This appliance is a healthy solution for satisfying your deep-fried food cravings. Unlike conventional frying methods, air fryers use just a few oil drops or no oil for cooking crunchy and fried food. The entire process is straightforward. When you turn on the appliance, the extremely hot water gets circulated to deliver even fried cooking. Apart from fried food, air fryers also can grill, roast, boil, and baked foods. There are several benefits of using air fryers that include;
- By using air fryers, you can lose your weight. Higher intake of fried foods may cause higher obesity risk, and deep-fried foods contain high amounts of fat and calories. So, switching from deep-fried foods to air-fried foods will surely help you reduce weight.
- Air fryers are always safer than deep fryers. Deep frying foods involve heating a considerable amount of scalding oil that is very risky. But air fryers prepare the food by using the heat only. There is no chance of spilling or splashing hot oil. Therefore, air fryers are always more beneficial than deep fryers.
- Air fryers help to reduce disease risks. Oily and deep-fried foods always have a bad effect on our health conditions. It will surely be beneficial to reduce disease risks such as heart or kidney disease by replacing deep frying foods with air fried foods.
- Air fryers are also beneficial to reduce toxic acrylamide formation risk. Fried food can cause dangerous compounds to develop like acrylamide. Acrylamide forms in particular foods during the high-heat cooking methods. According to several researches, Acrylamide may cause some types of cancers as well. But, by switching to air frying foods, you can lower the risk of having acrylamide in your foods.
To get all these advantages, you must have the best air fryers in India. But to choose the best air fryer is a bit difficult as there are several brands available both over online and offline. Hence, in this article, we will provide a list of top 7 air fryers in India, so that you can have the best air fryer.
|Sr. no||Air Fryer models||Capacity||Warranty||Check price|
|1.||American Micronic- AMI-AF1-35CLDx||3.5 lit||2 years||At Amazon|
|2.||Inalsa Air Fryer Fry-Light||4.2 lit||2 Year||At Amazon|
|3.||Philips Daily Collection HD9218 Air Fryer||2.2 lit||2 Year||At Amazon|
|4.||Inalsa Air Fryer Crispy Fry||2.3 lit||2 Year||At Amazon|
|5.||Kenstar Aster Digi Oxy Fryer||3.5 lit||1 Year||At Amazon|
|6.||Glen Rapid Fryer Black 3044||2.8 lit||2 Year||At Amazon|
|7.||HILTON AIR FRYER BLACK||3.5 lit||1 Year||At Amazon|
1. American Micronic- AMI-AF1-35CLDx- 3.5 L (Silver & Black)
American Micronic is an ISO certified company, situated in Australia that manufactures excellent air fryers with the highest safety standards. With this air fryer, you will discover a better way to cook your favorite fried foods. Apart from frying foods, the American Micronic AMI-AF1-35CLDx 3.5 Liters air fryer also can grill, bake, and roast various food ingredients. With this air fryer, you can create anything from delicious cakes to tasty fried chicken whenever you want.
- This air fryer works on turbo tunnel fresh air technology. This technology helps to cook your foods with little oil or without oil. It also includes a non-stick frying basket that prevents the foods from sticking to the surface.
- It has a stay cool handle that is insulated against heat and electricity. This handle keeps your hands safe from getting burned.
- With this air fryer, you will get the convenience of precision temperature control that provides perfect results with every cooking cycle by maintaining the accurate temperature. It also features an adjustable timer that you can set from 0 to 30 minutes.
- The adjustable temperature lets you set the temperature up to 200 degrees celsius. With the optimal temperature setting, you can do baking, roasting, and frying precisely.
2. Inalsa Air Fryer Fry-Light – 4.2L (Black/Grey)
If you want to enjoy delicious air fried foods whenever you want, the Inalsa Air Fryer will be a great option that you can go for. You can enjoy fried foods without any guilt from now on, as this appliance lets you prepare your favorite fried foods without extra calories. To add some extra crunch, you can use little olive oil or sunflower oil as well. Apart from frying, it lets you grill juicy steaks, toast bread, or roast pork loin. The capacity of this air fryer is perfect for family get-togethers. You can prepare french fries, chicken, sweet potato fries, rotisserie, meatballs, doughnuts, etc. with this air fryer.
This air fryer works on rapid air technology. You can cook your favorite snacks in this appliance conveniently. The innovative air circulation system reduces the need for oil and prepares healthier, low-oil foods.
It comes with a quick-release button that lets you detach the basket from the air fryer for easy cleaning and quick serving.
The intelligent knob of this air fryer makes it easy to use. You just have to rotate the knob to adjust the temperature and time as per your cooking requirement.
The in-built safety mechanism of this air fryer provides the maximum safety to the user. It includes an auto-shutoff feature that automatically removes the basket after every cooking cycle.
3. Philips Daily Collection HD9218 Air Fryer, 2.2L (Black)
This air fryer will be the best way to fry, bake, and grill your favorite foods. This Philips Daily Collection HD9218 air fryer gives the best result always. It works on unique rapid air technology that lets you fry with air and makes the foods crispy from the outside and tender from inside. You may cook with little oil or without oil in this air fryer. It provides healthy frying that prevents you from obesity as well. With this air fryer, you can easily adjust the temperature and time to get the best results. The best part, this air fryer is easy to clean and makes less smell than the usual air fryers.
- This air fryer works on the rapid air technology that helps you lead a healthy lifestyle by reducing the fat intake by approximately 80%. It lets you deep fry your food with little oil or without oil. Moreover, the fast-circulating superheat air helps you easily bake, grill, or roast various dishes within a few minutes.
- The integrated air filter reduces the smell that gets created during the cooking process. So, there will be no foul odor in the appliance.
- This air fryer features an inbuilt timer that lets you pre-set the cooking time for up to 30 minutes. Also, the auto shut off feature lets you know when the cooking gets done.
4. Inalsa Air Fryer Crispy Fry- 2.3 L (Black)
This huge air fryer by Inalsa is considered one of the best air fryers for its outstanding efficiency. This appliance is enough to cook a considerable amount of fried items for your entire family. It is economical and versatile enough for small families also. As this air fryer cooks faster, it consumes less energy. With 1200 watt power, it takes hardly 2 to 3 minutes to cook food.
- It provides healthy frying with rapid air technology. It is an innovative air circulation system that reduces the oil requirement and prepares healthier, low-oil alternatives to traditional fried foods. This technology also helps to cook the foods evenly and maintain the taste properly of every item.
- It comes with a non-stick design. The pan can be detached easily from the basket. So you can save a lot of time with this appliance. It is straightforward to clean, as well. The detachable fry basket is made of high-quality non-stick material that delivers excellent cooking without any oil.
- The compact design of this air fryer makes it perfect for every occasion. You can make delicious crispy fried food in this air fryer in a healthier way. From dinner party to the weekend celebration, every event will be great with fried foods made with this air fryer.
5. Kenstar Aster Digi Oxy Fryer (3.5 L, Black)
If you are looking for a budget-friendly air fryer, the Kenstar Aster Digi 1500-Watt Oxy Fryer will be the best choice for you. With this air fryer, you can cook healthy foods with little oil or without oil. Apart from frying, this appliance is also ideal for grilling, roasting, and baking. It comes with a 1200mm long power cord that gives you more convenience of using. This air fryer comes with almost all the features that you need to prepare healthily and delicious fried foods.
- It comes with a non-stick coated food basket that provides healthy cooking every time and is easy to wash.
- The dedicated overheating protection feature prevents the appliance from getting intensely heated during the cooking process.
- It comes with a time setting feature that lets you preset up to 30 minutes and thus delivers perfectly even cooked food.
- The Oxy fryer also includes a temperature setting feature that lets you set the temperature between 80 degrees to 200 degrees according to your cooking requirement.
- This air fryer comes with cool-touch housing and handle that helps you to manage the frying basket conveniently after every cooking cycle.
6. Glen Rapid Fryer 3044 2.8 L (Black)
For the fantastic performance, this air fryer is also considered one of the best. It comes with a 2.8 liters capacity that can make a considerable amount of food at a time. This appliance prepares foods with 80% less fat in comparison to the conventional fryers. Apart from frying, it also grill, roast, and bake.
- It comes with an attractive design. The black finish gives an elegant look to this device. So, it will be an excellent appliance for every modern kitchen.
- It includes an adjustable time and temperature control knob that helps you achieve your desired results according to your cooking requirement.
- The dedicated cool-touch handle helps you to handle the frying basket conveniently and ensures a better grip.
7. HILTON AIR FRYER 3.5 L (BLACK)
This 3.5 liters air fryer by Hilton is very impressive and can prepare delicious and healthy fried foods. It is ideal for baking, roasting, and grilling as well. It works on the smart rapid air technology that helps to cook your foods with good flavor and taste. So, you don’t have to compromise with the taste or health. The unique design of this air fryer makes your favorite fried food within no time.
- It comes with an adjustable temperature setting feature that lets you set temperature as per your cooking requirement.
- The smart auto shut off feature of this air fryer indicates you when the cooking gets done.
- It includes a child lock feature as well that prevents your child from changing the settings accidentally.
How To Purchase The Best Air Fryers In India
Now, after getting the list of top 7 air fryers, you need to know how you can purchase the best air fryer. You need to consider several aspects while buying an air fryer to get the maximum efficiency from the appliance.
Type of the air fryer- While you are purchasing an air fryer, first of all, you have to choose a particular type as there are several types available.
- Round or Egg Shaped air fryer- Round or egg-shaped air fryers are known as basket-type air fryers. It is the most common type of air fryers. The application and features of these particular air fryers make it perfect for regular cooking purposes. Usually, these air fryers come in round and square shapes. It comes with a digital display and includes several additional accessories for easy operation.
- Air fryer ovens- In the Indian market, oven style air fryers are new. Like other air fryer models, these air fryers also circulate hot air. The only difference is in the cooking surface design. Unlike frying pan or basket, oven style air fryers come with horizontal racks. These racks are beneficial to cook several types of food ingredients at once. Oven style air fryers come with several accessories such as kebab skewers, baking dishes, etc.
- Halogen air fryers- These air fryers are a bit different than the other air fryers. Halogen air fryers include halogen bulbs as the heating source. The halogen bulbs eliminate heat that circulates the food ingredients and cooks the food properly.
- Paddle Type air fryers- This type of air fryers were introduced in 2006. It comes with a rotating paddle that turns and stirs the foods during the cooking process.
Cooking capacity- Usually, air fryers come in different cooking capacities ranging from 2 liters to 4 liters. If you have a small family, an air fryer of 2 to 3 liters will be sufficient. For medium to large families, you can go for the 4-liter variant.
Build style- You have to consider the building style before making a purchase. Most of the air fryers in India come in two build styles that include;
- Flip-top style- Most of the large air fryers come in flip-top styles. These air fryers are challenging to operate as there is not enough space above the unit for a proper opening. Moreover, in these air fryers, the heating element tends to get exposed; hence you have to be more careful while adding or removing food.
- Pull-out drawer system- This style is common in the vertical style air fryers usually. These air fryers are easy to operate. It is much safer than the flip-top style air fryers as there are no heating elements exposed. However, the capacity is a bit small for these air fryers.
Temperature control feature- While you are purchasing an air fryer, you must look for the temperature control feature. It is an essential feature of the air fryer as it lets you control the temperature according to your cooking requirement. The high temperature of 200 degrees is ideal for preparing chicken nuggets or tandoori. Therefore, you must consider the temperature control feature before making a purchase.
Power and cord length- Usually, most of the air fryers come with a 3 point pin plug and work on 1000 to 1500 watts. The usual cord length is around 1.5 meters of most of the air fryers.
Cooking ability- It is also another vital aspect to consider while purchasing an air fryer. Usually, there are two main models that include manual rotation and self-rotating.
- Some air fryers need a manual rotation of the food ingredients to provide even heat distribution and proper cooking. Most of the Indian air fryers provide the manual rotation design. However, different foods need different cooking approaches.
- If you cook something that needs manual rotation, the self-rotating feature will be helpful for you. The self-rotating designed air fryers automatically rotate the food ingredients even without your attention. It uses a paddle or rotates the entire basket.
Food separator- The food separator helps you to cook various food items in the air fryer at the same time. In India, this feature is available in some air fryers. Hence, we recommend you to choose an air fryer with included food separator. However, you can buy extra food separators by spending some extra bucks.
Automatic functionality- Most of the air fryers come with an auto shut off feature that gives you more convenience of using this appliance. Hence, you should buy an air fryer with automatic functionality.
Safety features- New air fryer models come with several safety features such as cool-touch handle, safety button, auto shut off feature, etc. These features are essential to consider while you are purchasing an air fryer, as it will prevent the appliance from any kind of damage and save you from any risk.
Maintenance- When you are purchasing an air fryer, you must consider its maintenance aspect also. Most of the air fryers presently come with detachable baskets and racks that are dishwasher safe. However, some parts, like the grill or mesh basket, can get food stuck inside them. You have to clean such parts manually. For the exterior part, you can use a wet cloth to wipe it clean. After every use, you should clean the appliance properly to enhance its longevity.
By considering all of these aspects, you surely can buy the best air fryer that will provide a lot of advantages.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does an air fryer work?
Air fryers use convection mechanisms to heat the food. This appliance consists of some heating element that transfers the heat to the food drawer and a strong fan works to turn the food for even cooking. You have to put the food in the enclosed chamber. The compact design of this food chamber helps to cook the food fast. By tapping the start button and setting your preferred cooking option, the air fryer starts to cook.
Do I need to put oil in an air fryer?
Yes, you should put some oil in the air fryer while cooking. The air fryer can cook food evenly with only a minimal amount of oil. Thereby air fryers also help to provide a healthy diet to you. While putting oil in the air fryer, just make sure to shake the appliance to avoid sticking.
Is an air fryer worthy of having?
For the advantages, indeed, air fryers are worthy of having. This appliance is fast at cooking, and it cooks like a commis chef. Air fried foods are also healthy. So, by having an air fryer, you can get a lot of benefits.
Should I preheat the air fryer before cooking?
An air fryer gets heat faster than an oven. Also, it takes less time to cook food than a conventional oven. So, you don’t need to preheat the air fryer before starting the cooking.
Are air fryers suitable for Keto?
People who are on a keto diet always try to have a low-carb diet. However, it’s a bit difficult to find keto-friendly cooking appliances. Here, air fryers can be beneficial surely as it reduces the fat of the food. Moreover, presently, many air fryer brands include a ketogenic cookbook with the air fryer unit. So, finally, we can say air fryers are suitable for keto.
If you love to enjoy fried foods regularly, then air fryers will be the best companion for you. This appliance can be a beneficial solution to satisfy your deep-fried food cravings. Both the online and offline market is flooded with several air fryer models. Hence, through in-depth research, here we have picked the best products. You just need to follow the buyer guide to get the best air fryer, giving the best efficiency with longevity. All of the mentioned air fryers are best with every aspect; hence, you can choose any of these and enjoy fried foods but in a healthy way.